We would like to answer a few questions you may have before you decide to be our guest.
1. What time are your services and how long are the services?
At Lakeview Selmer and Lakeview Mifflin we provide a modern service starting at 11:00 AM. Our services last about an hour long and contain music and teaching from the Bible that will apply directly to your life.
2. How do I get there?
- Lakeview Selmer services are held every Sunday at: 877 West Cherry Ave. Selmer, TN 38375. You can get directions by clicking here.
- Lakeview Henderson services are held every Sunday at: 1202 US-45, Henderson, TN 38340. You can get directions by clicking here.
3. Is there a dress code?
No. Feel free to dress in clothes that are comfortable for you when you come to Lakeview. You can wear casual clothes, like jeans and t-shirt, or you can "dress up" if you want. God is interested in your heart, not your apparel.
4. Will I be singled out if I'm new?
Absolutely not. You are our guest. Each Sunday, there are lots of people just like you who are checking out Lakeview for the first time. Our goal is for you to have the best experience possible. So you can feel free to be anonymous.
5. What about my kids?
Lakeview has an exciting kids service called Kidsview. Kidsview is literally that, we take what is being taught that Sunday and make a kid's view of it. Your kids will be taught the Bible age-appropriately. Our goal is to make church on Sunday the best hour of your kid's week. All of our volunteers that work with your kids have been background checked and properly trained to work with kids. Kidsview is at the same time as the services.
6. Check out the video below!