Lakeview’s Daily Guide
Main Objective: Review Lakeview’s Core Values.
Day 1- Saved people continually change- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, and look, new things have come.” 2 Corinthians 5:17
- Pray for yourself today and ask Jesus to reveal where you need to change, or reflect how you have changed for Jesus.
Day 2- Saved people serve the Savior- “If anyone serves Me, he must follow Me. Where I am, there My servant also will be. If anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him.” John 12:26
- Do some small act of service today for Jesus. Some examples may be- Buy someone’s lunch, give some encouraging words, pray for someone, take out the trash for your wife or husband.
Day 3- Saved people give generously- “In every way I’ve shown you that by laboring like this, it is necessary to help the weak and to keep in mind the words of the Lord Jesus, for He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive”’ Acts 20:35
- Pray for people to continue to be generous at Lakeview.
- Give to Lakeview (https://lakeview.life/give)
- Give to a local charity, give your time.
- If you have a student grades 6-12 don’t forget about UR devo. You can find it on lakeview’s facebook page. If you have a child don’t forget to let your child watch Kidsview video that can also be found on Lakeview’s facebook page.
Day 4- Reached people reach people- “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come on you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1:8
- Who needs to be reached? Friends at work, maybe a friend, or maybe a family member.
- Pray for God to open the door to share the gospel.
Day 5- Reached people connect with community- “But if we walk in the light as He Himself is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.” 1 John 1:7
- Connect with your family or friends.
- Check on someone. Someone from church, a friend or a coworker.
- Pray for your wife, kids, church love ones.
- If you missed Sunday, watch Sunday’s message on Lakeview’s facebook page.
- Review Sunday’s sermon.
Day 6- Reached people are happy- “You love Him, though you have not seen Him. And though not seeing Him now, you believe in Him and rejoice with inexpressible and glorious joy,” 1 Peter 1:8
- Take time and thank Jesus for what you have.
- Pick one verse from this week and memorize it.