ASSEMBLING SAFELY AGAIN PHYSICALLY
ASSEMBLING- a lot of what you are reading is coming directly from the Governor’s Office of faith-based and community initiatives. Just a disclaimer, from the get go, we will not be able to address everything, simply because we have never experienced anything like this before. I assure you, that Lakeview’s staff have worked, studied and researched as much as possible to try and learn how to lead Lakeview Church through the COVID-19 pandemic. These suggestions are included as a courtesy for your convenience. These suggestions are not, and should not be construed as, mandates or requirements by Lakeview Church, the State of Tennessee, the Governor’s Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives, or any other entity of federal, state, or local government. Here are a few options for Assembling.
Option 1- Continue assembling with us through Facebook live, on Lakeview’s Facebook page, or at Lakeview.life.
Option 2-Contact your small group leader, and see if they are offering house church at their home.
Option 3- Assemble again physically at 11am @ Lakeview Church.
SAFELY-According to Tn.gov as of July 30th. “there are still 147 confirmed cases of the COVID-19 virus in McNairy County. Which means COVID-19 remains present in McNairy County. Here are some safety guidelines. If you return physically to worship with us at our Lakeview Campus, you could possibly be exposing yourself, or exposing others to COVID-19.
1. If you feel comfortable wear face coverings. Social distance by staying 6 feet away from others. Please don’t hug or shake hands, and follow other CDC guidelines.
2. Please stay at home if they are symptomatic, have a fever, have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, or have traveled internationally or to a domestic hot spot in the past two weeks.
3. If you do not feel safe meeting physically, then continue to watch us online at home. There will be absolutely no judgement.
4. Our worship center seats up to 625 people there is plenty of room for you to practice social distancing.
5. All high traffic areas have been sanitized (restrooms, doorknobs, counters, microphones, seats, etc.)
6. We will be taking temperatures in our little sprouts, UR and kidsview ministries.
7. Restrooms will be open, but to help lessen exposure, use only if necessary.
8. Consult CDC guidelines and local health department other recommendations.
Meeting AGAIN PHYSICALLY
One thing I love about Lakeview is we are all different in our own ways. One scripture I want to share is Romans 14:1 “Accept other believers who are weak in faith, and don’t argue with them about what they think is right or wrong.” I know that Paul is not talking about COVID- 19, but one thing we do know is Paul is drawing attention to the tension created between Christians because of conflicting ideas. Not every issue in our lives is given an explicit boundary in the Bible. As believers we all have different opinions on what we believe when it comes to COVID-19. Just because you believe one way about COVID-19 does not mean everyone believes like you. That is okay, because we are all in this together. We are all striving to become STRONGER INSIDE TO REACH OUTSIDE. I absolutely love Ephesians 4:3 “Make every effort to keep yourselves united in the Spirit, binding yourselves together with peace.”